- The first antenna that doesn't look like a TV antenna that really works!
The FlatWave AIR is an antenna designed with ultra low noise split band amplifier that produces a higher quality TV image better than most outdoor antennas. The sleek, compact antenna has an integrated amplifier for superior reception allowing little chance of dropouts or pixelation. It can be placed in an attic, a roof, a deck or the side of a home and is easy to install.
• HDTV reception up to 60 miles from a tower
• Revolutionary Clear Circuit Technology™ provides superior reception
• Ultra low noise split band amplifier (UHF/VHF)
• Easy to install
• Boasts a true dual-path design with separate amplification for VHF and UHF signals.
• No adjustment needed once installed
• Designed and assembled in the U.S.A.
• Integrated reflector for increased range
The FlatWave is pleasant to the eye and meets the Homeowners Association (HOA) Requirements for mounting outdoors (FCC Over-the-Air Reception Devices [“OTARD”] Rule of 1996). It's about half the size of a satellite dish.
Dual band VHF/UHF
Up to 60 mile range
Weight: 2.92 lbs
Dimensions: 14” x 14” x 4”
Adjustable 14 in. tall mount
Made of aluminum covered with a black ABS case
What's in the box
Winegard FlatWave AIR amplified VHF/UHF antenna
Flex Mounting System: pipe, foot and hardware for connecting antenna
USB power inserter
3′ USB cable
110V wall adapter
Watch the Video
Winegard FlatWave Air indoor/outdoor HDTV antenna REVIEW
100% Money Back. Guarantee. If your not satisfied for any reason with the FlatWave Air antenna simply return the antenna within 90 days of the purchase date and receive a full refund of the purchase price of $99.99.
No RMA number required.
No restocking fee will be charged. 100% of the purchase price is refunded.
The antenna and all parts must be returned in the original packaging.
A copy of the sales receipt must accompany the return.